Ranked as the Worlds Best Epoxy Products for Surface Repairs, Surface Rebuilding and Surface Protection
Prepare for the Uninspected – Unique concept for emergency repairs – “All in One” solutions, each product contains multiple solutions
Not yet a customer:
New customers signing up for account with ConceptSRP, will automatically benefit from our advance discount program.
Already a customer, please sign in to your account to view pricing or to make purchases
WENCON Solutions, based on many years of experience, knowhow and facts. A WENCON kit include a wide range of applications and solutions, and we assist our customers in choosing the right products and solutions.
In many ways the Wencon solutions are unique, and easily outperforms competing products & solutions. Unique advantages “just to name a few”
- Wencon products contains no metal fillers, which means a narrow product range (of only 4 product groups) but 1000´s of applications and solutions.
- Strong adhesion to all steel and metal alloys, brass, bronze, cast iron, aluminum, GRE and many more.
- Wencon products is not electrically conductive, e.i. Eliminating/preventing bi-metallic corrosion.
- Simple, safe and effective application techniques.
- High specific volume per kg.
- Easy mixing ratio.
- Low waste factor, quick curing time.
- The Wencon products are non-hazardous goods, e.i. No restrictions on storage, shipping e.i. freight by air, sea or road.
EPOXY PRODUCTS FOR REBUILDING AND PROTECTION
Our products are designed to provide protection to surfaces, exposed to galvanic corrosion, cavitation, wear and breakage
Prepare for the uninspected, order your 1st aid Repair Kit today.
Minimizing downtime. “Wencon first-aid kit”, tailored for performing emergency and temporary repairs, when needed.
beside being a highly valuable asset too all vessels, especially where repairs and minor maintenance are carried out frequently, our tailored Rebuilding and Protection Kit(s) covering most aspects of emergency repairs & long lasting preventive maintenance.
The Wencon products are listed with IMPA No. & ISSA No. for easy purchasing, handling & shipping.
Thousands of vessels and offshore units are carrying a Wencon Repair Kit on board, and thereby prepared for unexpected situations.